I’ve been using Fujifilm X-system camera for all my landscape photography for about 3 years. Here’s a brief list of the gear I often carry in my backpack.
- X-T2 or X-T1 as the main body
- X-M1 as a backup body (for longer trips)
- Some spare NP-W126 batteries (see my article for some details about them)
- Wideangle zoom: Fujinon XF10-24mmF4
- Standard zoom: Fujinon 18-55mmF2.8-4 (I also used the smaller Fujinon XC16-50mmF3.5-5.6)
- Telephoto zoom: Fujinon XF55-200mmF3.5-4.8 (also the smaller Fujinon 50-230mmF4.5-6.7 works well for me)
- Fast wideangle for night landscapes: Rokinon 12mm f/2
More photo-gear to be added, like tripods, filters, etc.